Quick Linguine with White Clam Sauce
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans chopped/minced clams, with juice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup (or so) Parmesan cheese
- red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package Linguini
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce. Combine clams with juice, butter, olive oil,chopped garlic, Parmesan cheese, parsley, basil, red pepper and pepper in a large saucepan. Place over medium heat until boiling. Serve warm over pasta.