1. Pay more attention to the simple but beautiful things around me. Including a quick meal together with The Ds or a sing-along in the car.
2. Cut the working mom guilt. Until they legalize human cloning, I can't be everywhere. I had a working mother. I turned out okay, didn't I? Err...
3. Try not to make everything happen RIGHT NOW. Trust the process. (This includes home-buying)
4. Write more. Eat less.
5. Get involved in some sort of cardio program before these yummy toddler snacks hit me too hard.
7. Take a more active role in actually preparing dinner. I mean beyond picking up the telephone to order out every night.This includes returning to cooking all of Baby D's baby food.
8. Go on more date nights with Big D. (Mom, I hope you're reading this.)
9. Build the block tower just one more time even though its 10:30 pm, Big D is on trial and staying late this week, there's no secondary caretaker in sight and I know that Baby D is just going to knock the hell out of it, and look at me to rebuild it again. (This is dad's job, kid. Let's not take it away from him)
10. Work on really Hitting Send and Letting Go. That's why this blog is here, right?
What (hopefully) attainable goals have you set for yourself in 2011?