Do you know about the Gerber Life College Plan? Since we brought Baby D home over two years ago, we've received several info cards from Gerber about their Grow Up Plan.
The Gerber Life College Plan is something different. The Gerber Life College Plan is an endowment life insurance product that provides a new way for parents to save for college.
The plan is an adult endowment life insurance product that pays a guaranteed amount of money to the insured at the end of the selected term (between 10 -20 years). The term and amount of your policy (between $10,0000 – $150,000) will determine your monthly costs, but this is a very simple way to put aside some money for your little one. I know it sounds complicated, but it’s not. Basically you put away a predetermined amount of money aside each month based on a certain amount. At the end of the term, you have money set aside for your child to use for their education or other needs.
The Gerber Life College Plan includes the following features:
- Coverage options available: $10,000, $25,000, $50,000, $100,000, $150,000
- Maturity terms of 10, 15, 18 years (or other – as requested by customer)
- Guaranteed lump sum paid at maturity
- Affordable premiums that work with your budget
- Life insurance benefit
- Safe financial alternative in uncertain times – no risk
- The policy builds cash value over time, which can be borrowed against
- Premiums are fixed and level – will not increase
- You can use the money for any purpose – not just college
- Payments can be made monthly, semi-annually, annually. Discounted rate if pay by automatic deduction.
The Gerber Life College Plan is a flexible plan with fixed monthly payments. There are a number of options so you should be able to find a plan that works for your family.
Gerber Life also recently announced a new project called Project Open Book, a Facebook campaign benefiting Reading Is Fundamental (RIF). To participate, Gerber Life Facebook fans across the country can upload a photo of their child into a mosaic on the Gerber Life Facebook page, and enter to win a $1,000 VISA gift card. For every photo uploaded, Gerber Life will donate $1 to RIF, the nation’s largest children’s literacy non-profit which provides books to children in under-served communities across the country.
Capture those moments of your child by entering to win a $25 Gift Card to Snapfish from Gerber Life College Plan on the Rafflecopter form below. After you’ve entered this giveaway, be sure to check out my other giveaways!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: This promotional sponsored post was made possible by Mom Spark Media . I was compensated for my time investment and work on this campaign.