In partnership with Universal Studios’ motion picture debut of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax* also known as the “Speaker for the Trees” who brings environmental truth and ecological hope to all, Seventh Generation will feature limited edition Lorax prints on all our diapers and training pants. These prints are intended to remind parents and caregivers of the lessons of The Lorax, and encourage family reading and environmental awareness while creating a few smiles. Discover (or rediscover) Dr. Suess’ The Lorax as you read about his legacy and messages of sustainability with your child, and inspire a new generation of environmentalists starting with your family!
In our home, we try to do our part in protecting the environment.
We sort all recyclables into three separate bins, limit our use of disposable everything (except diapers. sorry, with a boy this age, I can't with the washable diapers) and employ non-toxic cleansers. Oh, I only print at work when absolutely necessary! Which sometimes totally confuses the, er, more prehistoric folks in my midst.
I loved The Lorax book as a kid and I can't wait to take my little guy to see it. Its warm, has a useful message and some pretty good actors as the characters' voices.
Seventh Generation is one brand that has taken the green movement by storm producing products that are made naturally and are free from harsh chemicals. We are very familiar with the use of Seventh Generation cleaning products in our home, including the baby care items. Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and are hypo-allergenic.
We used Seventh Generation diapers when our boy was a baby and I'm happy to see they have something for overnight protection. The have a beige color, the same as recycled paper due to the lack of a chlorine bleach normally used to produce those white diapers. I was surprised at how well they held up, given my presumption that renewable materials can't be as effective as the chemical-laden stuff. Wrong. For two weeks now, our two bottle a night drinker has awaken dry each morning. Sweet.
Seventh Generation offers three types of diaper/training pants:
- NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel
- Free & Clear Diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit
- Free & Clear Training Pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection
- Best of all, Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic
- Starting March 2, you can register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any three Free & Clear diaper products, until supplies last.
GIVEAWAY – One lucky winner will receive a package of Seventh Generation Free and Clear Diapers (in your choice of sizes) and a copy of The Lorax to read to your little one.
To enter – Please use the Rafflecopter form below to take advantage of your entry opportunities.
MANDATORY ENTRY MUST BE LEFT AS COMMENT ON BLOG POST BELOW– then you can check off in Rafflecopter that you did it.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*The movie Dr. Seuss' The Lorax © 2012 Universal Studios debuts in theaters this March. Based on The Lorax book and characters ™ & © 1971 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.