Get an early start on planning Valentine's Day with the help of your mobile device and the following easy-to-use apps. Harness the power of Verizon Wireless 4G LTE to make this day truly memorable:
· Making a reservation for that special dinner is always key. With theOpenTable app, available for both Android and iPhone users, you just need to specify date, time and party size and you can make free restaurant reservations at more than 15,000 OpenTable-enabled restaurants. (Bonus: you receive points that you can use towards the next special event)
· You decided to stay in and make a nice dinner, but you aren't sure which wine to buy? The app Hello Vino will give you a recommendation for the perfect pairing based on what you're cooking. It's great for both wine aficionados and beginners alike.
· Ordering flowers could not be easier with 1-800-Flowers.com. The app allows users to order a bouquet anywhere and anytime with the touch of a finger. Use your device's address book to help fill-in the information for the order.
· Planning on ending your night with a movie? Use the Fandango app to find movie and theatre listings, check showtimes, read reviews, and buy tickets.
· And don't forget, if you need directions, VZ Navigator will ensure smooth sailing to your destination with turn-by-turn directions.